Thursday, January 28, 2016

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND ANSWER FOR NOKIA 5233

1) Does 5233 Support Wifi & 3G?
=> NO

2) How To Play Jar Games Fullscreen?
=>Settings > Application Manager > Installed Apps >Select The Game > Options > Suite Settings > On-screen Keyboard > Off

3) Why My Phone Is So Slow?
=> Settings > Personal > Themes > General > Options> Theme Effects > Off.

4) Why Do I Hack My Phone?

=>If You Hack, You Can Install Unsigned Apps Also.Then You Won't See Error Messages Like
'Certificate Error', 'Certificate Expire' & 'Unable ToInstall Unsigned App From An Untrusted
Supplier'.

5) Why Cannot I Hack My Phone?

=>Restore Your Phone (*#7370#) And Try.

6) Phone Asks My Forgotten Password While Switch On?

=>Switch Off > Press & Hold Green, Red, Camera &Power Button Until You See Option To Select YourCountry.


7) How To Set Internet Setting At One Click?

=> Settings > Phone > Application Settings > Setting Wizard > Operator > Start > Mark All > Ok.

8) How To Open Zip And Rar Packages?

=>Use Idecompress Or X-plore.

9) How To Receive Files Directly Into SD Card Via
Bluetooth?

=>Use BT File Manager Or Blue FTP.

10) How To Send Apps Via Bluetooth?

=>Use X-plore, BT File Manager Or Blue FTP.

11) Jad Files Are Irritating Me ?

=>Rename "file.jad" to "file.txt". Open & Copy The Link. Paste Into Url Bar & Download The Jar File.

12) Why It Shows "Update Error" While Installing A App?

=>Just Uninstall The Previous Version Of That App.

HAVE YOU ANY MORE QUESTION ??
Connect me or sms me on facebook

2 comments: