Wednesday, February 3, 2016

NEXT 20

31] At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right then left and repeat whenever
offered any food


32] Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.


33] Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.


34] Whattsapp status is loading.


35] I may be wrong…. but i Doubt it!!!


36] Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.


37] Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”


38] It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.


39] Too busy to update a status. 0_o


40] Tried to loose weight…….But it keeps finding me.


41] This is the beginning of the sentence you just finished reading.


42] battery about to die.


43] I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my
contact name as “Free Recharge”


44] I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition


45] Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.


46] A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work
station..


47] I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.


48] Keep moving! Nothing new to read…


49] Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong. ……(best exam status)


50] They say we learn from our mistakes; so I m making as many as possible!!!Soon I will be a genius :-B

No comments:

Post a Comment